Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Baby Wall's First Safari

Safari Cake & Decorations

Hostesses
Liv and Great Grandmother Rowena's Gift - Pack n Play

I had my first baby shower on Sunday, hosted by 6 of Liv's friends out in "the neighborhood". The theme was Safari and the hostess really went all out, with animals everywhere! Everyone that came was so generous and we got some much wonderful stuff! I have to say that when I was opening things, I was not 100% sure what most of them were for...some of the grandmas had to help me and explain. Alex came out at the very end to help load up and say hi to the hostesses. I had to put together something when we got home, so I chose the bouncer. Again, not quite sure what it is for, but it plays music, vibrates and plays nature sounds. Just what everyone needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment