Monday, December 1, 2008

Shower me, please

People are just too sweet to me, they always have been. I am blessed with extremely generous friends and family, and those hosting and attending my baby shower(s) are no exception. My sweet aunt Vick and sister Lauren hosted a lovely girls brunch and then my work friends Ali and Sonia hosted a Friday afternoon shower for my work gals. I got stuff like diapers (until the baby can fit into the cloth ones I bought), diaper pails, crib sheets, darling outfits and baby books and toys. Everything is ready for Baby Wall!
Vick & Lauren's Shower

Work friends at KPMG

Apparently this holds 44 diapers...sure.

1 comment:

  1. Pictures are darling!! (although they'd be awesome on a rebel!) :)

    We can't wait to come and break in all your new stuff.

    ReplyDelete