Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

As this is my first day as an actual mother (last year I was pregnant with Zach and I personally don't think that really counts) I wanted to give thanks to two of the mothers in my life. As with every lucky person, there are many women who come into your life to "mother" you in one way or another, be it a grandmother, aunt, co-worker or friend. All these women deserve thanks for helping me to be the best mother I can be, but today I am specifically want to thank my mom and my mother-in-law.

Each woman has raised 2 excellent children. All of us are self-sufficient, college educated and generally kind, caring and empathetic people - with only one 100% republican in the mix. Basically, the type of people I hope my kids grow up to be. Both women have given so much to Alex, Zachary and me we don't have the space to list it all, and lets face it, it will make me start to cry...again. I just hope they both know how much their love and support means to us!

Happy Mother's Day Granny Marsh and Grandma Liv!


2 comments:

  1. What a perfect post! Happy Mother's Day Kinsey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the sweetest posts I have read. But after looking you and Alex's baby pics are you sure Zach didn't get his noggin' from you?! :)
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete