Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Aren't Daddies great? I mean who else tosses you around, let's you eat whatever you want for breakfast AND lets you dress yourself when you are obviously too young? We are so lucky to have Papa Wayne and Grandpa Vince in our lives. Zach is incredible blessed to have two granddads that think he hung the moon and will show him how to hang other things once he can hold a hammer.
I would like to note that finding a picture of Papa Wayne to include was virtually impossible. Papa Wayne likes to be doing the photographing not the other way around. On the contrary, there were ample pictures of Grandpa Vince. I also included what I think is a sweet picture of my two grandpas, Papa and Harvey (we called my dad's parents Jane and Harvey). I have said it before and I will say it again - grandparents are just the best.

Alex and his dad at 6 months
Kinsey, Papa and Harvey at 6 months
Kinsey and her daddy at 6 months

No comments:

Post a Comment