1. He poops a lot. And I mean a lot.
2. He looks just like his brother did at his age.
3. He has blue eyes that are not super dark so I am keeping my fingers crossed they stay blue.
4. He has excellent hearing and jumps at loud sounds. I am certain in our house he will get over this quickly.
5. He is perfect and adorable and completely kissable.
We have been home a week and so far so good! He is sleeping about as much as can be expected and eating like a champ. We feel so blessed and lucky to have him here safe and sound.