Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Batting those eyelashes

James has the curliest, longest eyelashes of all of us. I have no clue where he gets them. But they always make me smile when they flutter on me. I have started swaddling him and letting him cry a bit for his naps (which made an enormous difference right away), but as I lay him down and swaddle him he always smiles and bats his eyelashes at me. NO matter how tired he is - he is committed to fighting sleep as long as possible and that move always works.

Oh and PS his eyes are still blue. I think they just might stick. So far his eyes are the only thing that makes him look different from his brother. Otherwise they are twins. Right down to the profile.

2 comments:

  1. What a little flirt! He's gorgeous Kinsey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He gets them from ME. People used to say the same about my eyelashes back when I was young. PWayne

    ReplyDelete