Monday, March 12, 2012

Smells like a Catholic. Again.

I am so glad Blogspot lets me use the same title twice, because I really needed this one. 

James was baptized a few weekends back into the Catholic church, and just like Zach before him, smelled of the oil for DAYS. Not a bad smell, just a spicy, musty smell for a little baby.
James' Godparents are two of Alex's cousins, Emilie and Pat Morris. They are brother and sister and the first of Alex's extended family I met when Alex and I were newly dating. They were also 15 and 16 at the time. They are truly awesome people (as are their parents and 3 other siblings) and we are SO excited they agreed to play such a big role in James' life!

As you can tell from the pictures below - James already loves them both.
 


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to all the Walls, and little James on having so many wonderful people to love him!

    ReplyDelete