Thursday, August 16, 2012

Deja Vu

I was searching through the blog recently looking for a picture of Zach in an outfit that James is going to wear for our upcoming family photos and I stumbled upon a post entitled Missing Age when Zach was 13-14 months old. I talk about my need for parenting advice. That part is highly laughable as with James I just wing it. I don't have time to read books about what I should or should not be doing, if he is not crying - we are good.

The post also perfectly describles my littlest boy right now. I had managed to block it out entirely.

"On one hand this is an awesome age. He is still a baby in so many ways, like how he curls up on me when he is tired and the sweet new words that come out each day. BUT with one turn he morphs into a toddler who screams and cries when I put him down to get him more cheese and throws his food on the ground because he is sooo hungry and soooo mad that he is made to sit in his highchair. I am constantly in a state of adoration followed closely by exasperation."



PS Yes I am just pretending I have not been MIA for 6 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back! I was starting to worry, but didn't want to bug:)

    ReplyDelete