Friday, September 19, 2014

I am leaving, please come with me!

Not you, my loyal followers, but this website hosting platform, Blogger. I now have the website alittlewall.net all for myself. I know, a .net address, like this is 1997. But someone in China already bought alittlewall.com. I am not kidding. I tried to get it and was able to trace the ownership to China. Seriously, they have the great wall, why do they need my little wall?

But back to the blog. I have used Blogger to house this blog for more than six years and it has been great. Super easy to use and quick to start up. But now I need a bit more. I want the blog to be a more professional looking and I have launched a small business selling teacher gift packaging (more info on the new site!). To do that all in one place, I have to go to Word Press. And I need to do it before I blow up and get so popular that I have to ask, like 45 of you to move with me.

This is most likely more detail than you wanted so here is what I am asking you to do:
  • If you have followed me on BlogLovin, please update it to the new one www.alittlewall.net
  • If you follow it here, you don't have to do a thing but when you go to alittlewall.net, click on the "Follow on Word Press" button on the right side of the page. 
  • If you are here via Facebook then great for you, nothing to do as I will continue to post from the new blog onto Facebook.

I hope the seven of you will follow me on to Word Press....pretty please!

You know you don't want to miss what these guys are up to.

1 comment: