Thursday, March 26, 2009

Walking Buddies

Each Tuesday Zach and I walk around our neighborhood park with my new friend Beth and her daughter Sophie. Today I drug her to Hermann Park to watch the dedication of a new bridge across from the zoo I got an email about. The ceremony was a tad long for two 3 month olds to not be moving, so we had to cut out early and circle the park. That area is such a great part of Houston! We circled the lake and walked through the Japanese garden, where we sat on a bench and I fed Zach. You barely feel like you are in a huge city, it is so quiet and peaceful. That is until a crazy lady running her French bulldog (yes, you read that correctly) asked if we were sisters - she said we looked alike. Beth and I agreed it was the big sunglasses and unwashed hair that made us look so similar.


No comments:

Post a Comment