Monday, September 6, 2010

Bike, Bike, Bike, Bike

I thought I would give you a small taste of Zach's latest and greatest word - bike. And like all his words nowadays he says it in constant succession when we go into the garage. He takes a breath in and breathes out a word. And a word, and a word, and a word. The same word. Over. And over. And over again. It is annoying me to even type words over and over again, so imagine the level of annoyance in hearing words over and over again.

My poor child is going to look back at this blog posts and think I am a monster. Then he is going to have a 20 month old and realize I am just honest and that though I love him more than anything he is still annoying. And that he needs to call me more. Right?

But I digress. Wonder where Zach gets his love of talking??

So the bike: he loves his trike and with the new love of hats (hat, hat, hat, hat) he likes his helmet too. He is pretty happy just to go down to the corner to see the cars and trucks (truck, truck, truck, truck) and back if Mommy is too hot. Like most little kids, just being outside is a great thing.

He did not really like having his picture taken, however. Good thing I had him strapped in so he could not run away. That didn't mean he was going to smile though. I swear in the second one that he would flip me the bird if he knew how.

1 comment:

  1. There you go again, preparing me for Jack's future behavior! Right now all I get over and over again is "hi, hi, hi, hi" but I'm now wondering what other words will start getting the repeat treatment! By the way, Zach is still SUPER adorable and I love reading about all his (and your) antics!

    ReplyDelete