Friday, April 13, 2012

Firefighters

The other day before bedtime Zach re-discovered his firefighter helmets and exclaimed that he and James were going to be firefighters. He ran to the back room and plopped a hat on James' head and one on his own

Check out my baby. I die for those cheeks. He is trying to look around me at where his brother went.




Yep, still staring at his brother. Whatever Zach is doing is fascinating. 


I try not to interfere when Zach is playing with James as it makes them both so happy. I just watch closely to make sure he is not hurting him. All was fine until he picked up one of James' arms and attempted to drag him away saying "Let's go get in the fire truck!".  I suggested using James' toys as a truck which pacified Zach for a little bit at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment