Monday, April 16, 2012

Little Leprechauns

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Wait, am I late? Oh that is right it was LAST month. Luckily this post is late, but I did get my act together on the actual day. 

However I had not planned to do anything. I know, me, ignoring a holiday, I must be off my meds. But seriously, the boys are so little and don't care plus I am sure I have some green beads lying around somewhere we could throw on.

But then I stopped by JoAnn's for some highly important item I am sure, and found myself throwing every St. Patrick's day item I saw into my basket. Did I mention they were all on clearance? I have never felt more like my mom when I rolled into the beach house with a bag of St. Patrick's decorations that included, but are not limited to shamrock centerpieces, shamrock springy headbands, Leprechaun hats, St. Patrick's day plates and napkins. Aunt Vickie got a huge kick out of the similarities.

And while they did not notice the plates and decorations, Zach loved the hats and James did not notice he was wearing it so it was a win-win all for $15.



Why does my child NEVER have a shirt on?


2 comments:

  1. We do love St. Patrick's Day. Wish I could have seen them in person! Love, Granny Marsh

    ReplyDelete