Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Make these this weekend



What am I bossing you about now? These Cinnamon Roll Waffles.

I die. Super, super simple and I felt like I was giving the boys such a treat. And a huge dose of sugar that I had to deal with for about an hour, but worth it. Oh the deliciousness!

I am going to type out the recipe because it is very complicated and I don't want you to have to do all that clicking through the links.

1. Open can of store bought cinnamon rolls
2. Spray waffles iron with cooking spray
3. Place 4 cinnamon rolls on a preheated waffle iron and close to cook.
4. Pour icing from store bought rolls onto waffles
5. Write Kinsey a thank you email for the excellent ratio of cinnamon, dough and icing.




Don't worry he actually did like them, he just insists on making this face all. the. time.

No comments:

Post a Comment