Though I do prefer to eat them the same night vs. freezing them. But I am picky that way.
from Cooking Light
• 1/4 cup low-fat buttermilk
• 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
• 4 (6-ounce) chicken cutlets
• 1/3 cup panko
• 1/3 cup finely chopped walnuts
• 2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
• 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
• 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Combine buttermilk and mustard in a shallow dish, stirring with a whisk. Add chicken to buttermilk mixture, turning to coat.
Combine panko, nuts and next four ingredients (through pepper) in a shallow dish.
Remove chicken from buttermilk mixture; discard buttermilk mixture. Dredge chicken in panko mixture.
Arrange a wire rack on a large baking sheet. Coat sheet with cooking spray. Arrange chicken on rack; coat chicken with cooking spray.
Bake at 425 degrees for 13 minutes or until done. Serves four.