Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Martha nails it again

I just read this fascinating article about how Martha's company is not doing well and she is terrible to work for but still takes a huge paycheck. Is anyone really surprised?

But man, that woman knows her chicken dishes. I like to try one new dish a week, to add something new to my rotation that might be the best thing ever. Or the easiest thing ever. This one, Spicy Peanut Chicken, is good and very, very easy.
Last time I went to Costco I purchased the huge bag of chicken tenders, which barely fits in my fridge. So instead of using the chicken thighs the recipe calls for, I used the tenders and cooked them for the same amount of time.

I just left out the sambal oelek when making the boys version (in the little Ziploc below) and they ate it all. Apparently we were all in the need of a new chicken dish. I put the chicken and sauces together the night before which makes it even easier. I all I had to do the next day for dinner was put it on a foil lined dish, put the (un-sauced) broccolini with a bit of olive oil on it next to the chicken and in 10 minutes dinner was ready.
Oh, do you not have your husband's elementary academic excellence medals lying around your kitchen. Huh, that seems odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment