Monday, May 26, 2014

For the extras

Last week was the boys final week of school. James is out of the twos program and Zach is out of the school, headed to kindergarten in the fall. I am currently in complete denial about it, which is preferable to the mini-panic attack I was contemplating. Three months, people.Three months exactly until they have school again. Terrifying.

Last week I was all sorts of crazy after getting back from a wedding in St. Louis on Monday, pre-K graduation Thursday, then rolling right into Alex's birthday Saturday. I had previously set up the teacher's gifts, so I was ready for that. But what about those extra people, you know, the directors, art/music teacher, etc? I didn't want to phone it with a Starbucks card (because I did that for Christmas, let's be clear, I am not above it.) but I was tired. I really didn't want to get too crafty.

As if, that was possible. I was purchasing the Target gift card for the teachers when I spotted these 8GB zip drives in the check out aisle for 5.99. Surely I could come up with a clever saying for that, right? I feel everyone can use a zip drive. I seem to always loose them and for 5.99, they seemed perfect.
It took me a while, but I landed on the phrase, "Hope we didn't drive you too crazy this year". Because you all know I am a handful.
In case you could use this as well, I set up a PDF file. Just cut out the gray rectangle and you are ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment