Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Arts and Crafts

In my constant attempt to keep Zach busy after school I thought about the stamps that I have been carrying around since I was about 10. I remember loving these when I was little, I loved how precise they were and hated when the colors ran across the stamp pad. I definitely was Type A even then.

At Gymboree and music class they get stamps at the end of class and all the kids love it. I thought that maybe Zach would like to stamp on paper with my little stamps. He figured out the process and liked to call out the "dog", "cat", "moo" and "horse",  but mainly wanted to put those stamp on his legs and feet. We ended up putting his hands and foot prints on the paper too.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for always going above and beyond to ensure the success of a project. To get more information Medicine Warehouse from online pharmacy.

    ReplyDelete